Murmerings from my Heart


 Why this blog?


As a Christian man for the last 22 years i have seen a lot and experienced things (both good and bad) that has happened to me, that i have been involved in (good and bad) that i believe that would be beneficial for people to learn from.

From preaching, to street outreach, face to face testimonials and other such things to do with reaching the lost it has had a sincere but sometimes negative effect on me. Some of it threw my own attitudes (reaping what i sow) and some of it through others with bad theological (IN LOVE) positions.

With these things in mind i have decided to start placing down on record these things that have effected me and others too. Yet, i hope and pray that someone out there may be able to go over the things i post and gain a glimpse of hope for their own walk of faith in life.

My main aim for this it to obviously give God glory, but i dont want to just spit this Christian line out there as a justification for my actions and also as an excuse for saying certain things. My heartfelt hope would be that people would gain a warmth in their heart while sometimes receiving some pull of their own heart strings where God genuinely wants to speak to you and me both.

And through it all....the question will always pop up........WHERE WAS GOD? 

The honest answer is that He has always been there, from my lowest pit of depression to the highest highs of peace. Sometimes with feelings of darkness and not seeing God in anything, yet suddenly to look back and see His hand guide me in life in ways i didn't expect (maybe that's a good thing).

So, welcome to the murmerings from my heart. Stay blessed

Comments